Nationwide fire safety training
Under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, every business in the UK has a legal obligation to provide regular fire safety training to its staff. However, beyond this legal baseline, the right training and education can prepare your people to stay safe and act effectively in the event of a fire.
In short, the safety of your staff – and your business – depends on high-quality training delivered by experts that understand fire safety inside out.
At Asco, we conduct nationwide fire training courses designed to truly engage and educate your staff, conducted at your own premises to ensure the theoretical and practical elements relate directly to your own environment.
An essential for every member of your team, our Fire Safety Training courses help people understand their workplace risks, their roles during a fire, and emergency plans.
Combining preventative guidance on reducing the risk of a fire as well as practical advice on use of fire extinguishers and escape routes, our courses include:
- An overview of key fire safety legislation
- Fire safety awareness including means of escape and causes of fire
- A short fire safety video
- Fire fighting, including combustion, fire spread and classes of fire
- Guidance on fire extinguisher types
- Practical demonstrations
It’s a vital foundation that you can use to meet your legal obligations.
Fire warden training
We also conduct fire warden training courses designed to give your designated wardens more guidance and, in turn, more confidence in their role.
Tailored to your workplace, emergency procedures and risks, fire warden training includes:
- In-depth information on legislation
- Fire safety awareness
- Guidance on the role of the fire warden
- How to maintain fire safety standards
- Fire fighting guidance
- Types of fire extinguishers and their use in live fire
GIVE YOUR PEOPLE THE TRAINING THEY NEED TO STAY SAFE
Contact us now to find out more or arrange your training