Business Mergers and Acquisitions
Asco is part of the LS Fire Group, a collection of companies that don’t only provide exemplary fire protection services throughout the UK, but also help other companies continue to grow by investing in them and bringing them into the fold.
If you have a fire safety company and are looking to grow, LS Fire Group wants to hear from you. We offer competitive prices and promise mutually beneficial partnerships, so if you want to sell your fire protection business, contact us today and we can discuss further.
Overview of LS Fire Group
LS Fire Group is part of London Securities plc – one of Europe’s leading fire safety businesses. They offer their fire safety expertise to over 258,000 customers across a number of different countries, including:
- The UK
- The Netherlands
- and Luxembourg
The headquarters of LS Fire group is in Elland, West Yorkshire. This is where we have created and tested fire extinguishers since 1933.
We hold the following certifications: ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, BAFE SP101, LPS 1014 and BAFE SP203, so you can understand why our customers have absolute faith in the quality of our work.
Reasons to join LS Fire Group
- Through LS Fire Group, you will receive expert support and also have access to additional funds.
- You will be able to utilise high-quality fire safety products manufactured right here in our UK factory.
- You will be able to improve your product and service offering thanks to our product range and experience.
- You will be able to keep and trade under your current business name.
- You and all of your current employees will have the option to continue working for your business.
What joining LS Fire Group entails
- You will firstly need to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
- We will arrange an initial meeting to help us better get to know you and your business, and ensure that this is what you want.
- We will then arrange follow-up meetings, allowing our team to gather key operational information about your business to help us make an offer.
- Upon acceptance of the offer, LS Fire Group will carry out due diligence. This includes things like audits of accounts.
- Once this has been completed and both parties are happy, an acquisition contract will be drawn up.
The LS Fire Group is leading the charge when it comes to fire safety across Europe and the UK. If you choose to join, you will be able to benefit from our years of experience and expertise and our high-quality products. To find out more about joining the LS Fire Group, contact Asco or visit the LS Fire Group website.